Hey, <!channel>! There’s just 1 day left until our...
# announcements
a
Hey, <!channel>! There’s just 1 day left until our webinar with Flagsmith! (PS. Exclusive registration bonus included) 📅 Date & Time: May 22, 2024, 05:00 PM CEST / 11:00 AM EDT 🔗 Secure Your Spot Now 🔗 🧩 Learn from Alex Olivier of Cerbos and Ben Rometsch of Flagsmith about leveraging feature flags and robust authorization to enhance your software development. 🧩 See these technologies in action and understand how they can be applied to your projects. 🧩 Have your specific questions answered by our experts in real-time. 💡 Exclusive Registration Bonus💡 When you register, you’ll gain access to specialized guides designed to take your skills to the next level: 👉 From Cerbos: Receive an in-depth guide on implementing effective authorization models to secure your applications. 👉 From Flagsmith: Get a comprehensive manual on transitioning your project or company to using feature flags, paving the way for more controlled and flexible deployments. As well as as a playbook on modern development practices in banking. Register today to ensure you don’t miss out on these exclusive resources that will empower you to streamline product releases and bolster security within your projects.
🙌 3
😊 2
💻 3
💡 3
g
went to register and received an error message:
This webinar is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address.
using the email of my slack profile here, not sure if it's filled up?
a
hey @Gregory O'Grady, thank you for letting me know! the issue should be resolved now 🙂 please do let me know if there are still any issues once you try registering again.
gratitude thank you 1