Rohit Ghumare01/29/2024, 10:29 AM
cerbie Cerbos is excited to announce their public beta launch for Cerbos Hub and two new features to simplify the lives of developers and teams when managing their authorizations! -> Sign up for a free Cerbos Hub account
💥 New feature #1
Extend Policy Decision Point (PDP) with centralized authorization
• Cerbos Hub also provides an embeddable version of the policies that allow for taking authorization decisions on-device, at edge, and in environments where it is not possible to run a service.
• The Cerbos Hub CI/CD pipeline will produce bundles, keeping them in sync with your policies on every change.
• The access to be facilitated in applications will be via the Cerbos SDKs. And they handle auth checks without needing a roundtrip to the backend service.
🚀 Check out the documentation for more 🚀
💥 New feature #2
Embeddable authorization policies via WebAssembly
• For those who are familiar with Cerbos’ open source product, Cerbos PDP, the Cerbos Playground is going to be a familiar concept.
• It is an interactive space where users can write, test, and simulate Cerbos policies in real time.
• Cerbos Hub now has a full-featured collaborative IDE - Cerbos Hub Playground, to develop, iterate, and test policy.
• It comes with instant feedback on changes, It comes with an automated test runner, it integrates into your git-based workflow, Play with the capabilities of Cerbos without any setup or installation with included sample policies.
🚀 Read the documentation for more 🚀
• Cerbos Hub - Start for free
• Cerbos Hub documentation
• Join our Slack Community to be in the know of the latest developments
• We want to help build or review your first policy. Book a 30-minute free workshop
• Cerbos PDP is open source. Feel free to browse or contribute, and don't forget to drop a star ⭐
💡️Note: I am here to assist you. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns at #help
Write and test policies in the Cerbos Hub's IDE Collaborative Playground